KNOW MORE NO LESS-TV3INDIA Reliable source in your palm…Quiet BUT EFFECTIVE!!!
*TV3INDIA on Facebook-Whatsaap-Twitter-COMO-LINKEY-
1. 5 Indian fishermen sentenced to death by Colombo High Court, released by Sri Lankan government.
2. Prime Minister says, 21st century belongs to Asia and India will lead the world through its power of knowledge.
3. Haryana: Sant Rampal arrested from his Barwala Ashram at Hisar
4. Government issues draft guidelines for e-auction of 74 coal blocks out of 204 cancelled by Supreme Court; Auction to begin on 11th Febuary next year.
5. Bombay High Court refuses to drop former Maharashtra Chief Minister Ashok Chavan’s name from chargesheet of Adarsh Housing Society case.
6. Press Council of India Chairman Justice Markandey Katju constitutes a fact-finding committee to look into the attack on media persons by police personnel in Hisar.
7. PM Narendra modi followers cross over 8 million on Twitter; Only behind US President Barack Obama and Pope in popularity.
8. Scientists at European Organisation of Nuclear Research discover two new sub-atomic particles.
9. SEBI approves stricter norms on insider trading.
10. Sensex retreats 130 points after hitting an all time high of 28,294; Rupee drops 22 paise to over eight- month low of 61.96 against US dollar.
Sri Lanka releases 5 Indian fishermen who were sentenced to death by Colombo High Court.
The fishermen have been handed over to Indian Officials and are being brought from Welikada prison to the Indian High Commission.
PMO India Narendra Modi followers cross over 8 million on Twitter ; Only behind US President Barack Obama and Pope in popularity.
* Self-styled Godman Rampal booked under sedition charges; Four bodies found in his ashram; Around 10,000 of Rampal followers leave the premises.
* Prime Minister says, 21st century belongs to Asia and India will lead the world through its power of knowledge.
* Bombay High Court refuses to drop former Maharashtra Chief Minister Ashok Chavan’s name from chargesheet of Adarsh Housing Society case.
* India informs Sri Lanka of withdrawal of its appeal on behalf of five sentenced Indian fishermen.
* Bangladesh hands over to visiting National Investigation Agency list of militants and criminals believed to be hiding in India.
* Stock markets again hit new highs; Rupee loses 14 paise to 61.88.
HEADLINES TODAY…NEWS TOMORROW
Tendulkar urges sports minister to back banned Sarita Devi
Australia skipper Michael Clarke might be fit for Indian series
CTL: Delhi Dreams outclass Mumbai Tennis Masters for 2nd win in a row
Hockey coach Terry Walsh officially quits, but door still open for return
Boxers Pinki, Sarjubala, Meena win at Worlds
Sports Round up
*14 players sign by deadline for West Indies tour
*Harmanpreet bowls India to big win in Test against South Africa
*Messi drops bombshell, hints he may leave Barcelona at some point
*Mclaren delay decision over Button and Magnussen
*Mrs Federer heckles ‘crybaby’ Wawrinka, leaves Roger to do firefighting
*Kroos’ late stunner gives Germany 1-0 win over Spain
*Rooney nears record as England sink Scotland 3-1
Thane News channel 975 In Cable
Paste https://tv3news.wordpress.com/ for headlines on the Go on your Mobiles ,Tabs,Lap tops.
SPOT LIGHT –NEHA GUPTA
Indian American #NehaGupta wins 2014 International Children’s #PeacePrize for her exceptional work to raise money for orphans and other vulnerable children. Along with the prize, a €100,000 grant will be given to projects closely associated with Neha’s area of dedication.The award is widely accepted as the most prestigious international award a young person can win.
Neha is a Penn State student and first-year Schreyer Honors College scholar.
Netherlands King Willem-Alexander, former archbishop and Nobel Peace Prize winner Desmond Tutu and Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai presented Neha Gupta with her award during a ceremony at The Hague, Netherlands.
Neha started her work at age 9, which has now grown into a charity and till now has raised over $1 million and has helped more than 25,000 children.The list of projects includes opening libraries, developing paths to health care, and promoting education.
OLDIES GOLDIES -PIANO
Victory for Modi govt: Sri Lanka releases 5 Indian fishermen on death row
Law and order is a state subject: Sadananda Gowda keeps mum on Rampal row
2G scam: Special court accepts CBI plea seeking to summon additional prosecution witnesses
*Pope Francis says courageous decisions needed after attack on Jerusalem synagogue
*Comedian-actor Vir Das marries girlfriend Shivani Mathur
*China: Eleven children die as overloaded school minivan crashes into lorry
*The mystery of ‘individual 3’: Is Mudgal report referring to star India player?
*Pakistan: Three witnesses depose in anti-terror court in 26/11 Mumbai terror attack case
‘*World’s sexiest criminal’ may face life sentence: Who is this 21-yr old?
*Life must be easy when you are a zombie, without feelings: Priyanka Chopra
*Isro chosen for Indira Gandhi prize for peace, disarmament
*Bilaspur sterilisation programme: 28 women discharged from hospital
*Windscreen of plane scheduled to fly Aviation minister cracks before take-of
THANKS FOR DROPPING BY…
*TV3INDIA on Facebook-Whatsaap-Twitter-COMO-LINKEY-YouTube-EarthCam-Wordpressemail@example.com