1. Government tables Land Acquisition Bill in Lok Sabha; Giriraj Singh regrets his comments on women after uproar in House.
2. All separatists leaders detained at their residences in Jammu and Kashmir after the Narbal killing in Budgam district released.
3. Supreme Court dismisses a plea against National Green Tribunal’s order banning petrol vehicles older than 15 years plying on Delhi roads.
4. Aam Aadmi Party rebel leader Prashant Bhushan rejects all indiscipline charges levelled against him.
5. Chinese President Xi Jinping reaches in Islamabad on a two day visit; Defence agreement on eight latest submarines is expected to be signed.
6. Sensex plunges about 300 points in afternoon trade; Rupee loses 19 paise against the dollar.
7. IPL Delhi Daredevils to meet Kolkata Knight Riders in Delhi today.