• Supreme Court rejects conflict of interest objection in hearing the PILs on setting up of National Judicial Appointments Commission; asks government to file reply by today.
• Death toll in Bihar storm goes up to 65; over 2000 injured; relief operations stepped up.
• Home Ministry and Delhi Government order inquiries into farmer suicide in Aam Aadmi Party rally in Delhi.
• In Assam Security forces arrest seven hardcore militants of National Democratic Front of Bodoland-Songbijit faction.
• Cabinet clears proposal to lower the age of Juveniles accused of heinous crimes from 18 to 16 years.
• Sports Ministry suspends recognition of Paralympics Committee of India for poor management and conduct of National Para-Athletics Championships.
• Bangladesh sweeps 3 match ODI series against Pakistan with a 8 wicket victory in the final match at Dhaka.