-WORDS OF WISDOM- The personality of a person is judged on how he handles himself when he has nothing and how he behaves when he has EVERY THING
Headlines Just In…
1. Union Cabinet approves enhancing of allocation for financial assistance to roof top small solar power plants to 5000 crore rupees.
2. Indian Navy successfully test fires long-range surface to air missile from INS Kolkata.
3. Delhi High Court seeks Delhi government’s response on exempting Women and two wheelers in proposed odd-even scheme.
4. Jammu and Kashmir High Court quashes detention of separatist leader Masarat Alam under Public Safety Act .
5. Counting of votes for 31 seats of Legislative Council elections in Karnataka and Telangana underway.
1. Government asks Ministries, department and PSUs to complete process of discontinuation of interview for junior level posts by tomorrow.
2. Russia signs 1 billion dollar deal with Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. to manufacture Kamov helicopters in India.
3. Centre approves over 5,000 crore rupees as drought relief to Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
4. Haryana government to amend its Municipal Act to make minimum educational qualification compulsory for contesting local body elections on lines of panchayat polls.
Iconic Marathi poet & Padma Bhushan recipient Mangesh Padgaonkar passed away in Mumbai after a brief illness. He was 86.
India successfully test fires long-range surface-to-air missile from on board INS Kolkata, developed jointly by India-Israel
Long-range surface-to-air missile, test fired from INS Kolkata.
Reliable source INDIATV3
-WORDS OF WISDOM- The SIGNIFICANCE of a man is not what he attains but rather what he LONGS to attain…
Here Are The Headlines :
• Government withdraws LPG subsidies from consumers with taxable income of more than ten lakh rupees from next month.
• Civil Aviation Ministry gives clearance to four Greenfield Airports.
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi says India is keen to further strengthen relations with Iran.
• Assam BJP files FIR against seven Congress leaders for allegedly attacking party workers during a protest in Guwahati.
• Heavy Rains forecast for south coastal districts of Tamil Nadu.
• Evacuation of 450 Syrian fighters and their families completed under UN deal
• Gujarat beat Delhi to win their maiden Vijay Hazare Cricket Trophy.
-Khajuraho- Eternal Expressions of Love !
The temples of Khajuraho are India’s unique gift to the world, representing, as they do, a paean to life, to love, to joy, perfect in execution and sublime in expression. Life, in every form and mood, has been captured in stone, testifying not only to the craftsman’s artistry but also to the extraordinary breadth of vision of the Chandela Rajputs under whose rule the temples were conceived and constructed.
The Khajuraho temples were built in the short span of a hundred years, from 950-1050 AD in truly inspired burst of creativity. Of the 85 original temples, 22 have survived till today to constitute one of the world’s great artistic wonders.
The Delhi Government has issued a notification for the Odd-even formula for vehicles. The formula is set to be rolled out from Friday to control the pollution levels in Delhi. Under the 15-days plan, the scheme says, Vehicles with even numbers will ply on even dates and Vehicles with odd numbers will ply on odd dates. The restriction will be started from morning 8 AM till night 8. It said, those who would try to flaunt the odd even scheme may have to cough up 2000 rupees as fine.Three thousand additional buses will ply and Delhi metro will also increase its frequency from two thousand in a day to over three thousand to meet the extra rush of the passengers. Delhi police is also charting out a plan to implement the scheme. The scheme will not be binding to women, CNG, Battery cars, Disabled, Ambulances and Fire tenders. Auto rickshaws, Taxis, Buses two wheelers, and VIP vehicles have also got exemption from the scheme.
Bihar Government has banned using of sirens and hooters in VIP vehicles.Only vehicles of the Governor, Chief Justice of Patna High Court, Fire tenders and ambulance would be allowed to use sirenChief Minister Nitish Kumar has taken this decision in view of increasing sound pollution.
PM Narendra Modi at the inauguration of the National Conference of Dalit Entrepreneurs.
HERE ARE The Headlines :-
* The Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh says NIA has achieved conviction rate of nearly 93 percent in its six years of existence; Lays foundation stone of NIA building in Lucknow.
* Congress celebrates its 131st Foundation Day; Party mouthpiece journal Congress Darshan blames Nehru for state of affairs in Kashmir and stand on China and Tibet.
* Heavy rain in south Tamil Nadu hit normal life in Thoothukudi,Tirunelveli and Kannyakumari districts.
* In Afghanistan, at least one killed and 13 wounded in a suicide bomb attack near Kabul airport.
* New Zealand clinch 10 wickets victory over Sri Lanka in second ODI at Christchurch.