Here Are The Headlines :
• Government withdraws LPG subsidies from consumers with taxable income of more than ten lakh rupees from next month.
• Civil Aviation Ministry gives clearance to four Greenfield Airports.
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi says India is keen to further strengthen relations with Iran.
• Assam BJP files FIR against seven Congress leaders for allegedly attacking party workers during a protest in Guwahati.
• Heavy Rains forecast for south coastal districts of Tamil Nadu.
• Evacuation of 450 Syrian fighters and their families completed under UN deal
• Gujarat beat Delhi to win their maiden Vijay Hazare Cricket Trophy.
-Khajuraho- Eternal Expressions of Love !
The temples of Khajuraho are India’s unique gift to the world, representing, as they do, a paean to life, to love, to joy, perfect in execution and sublime in expression. Life, in every form and mood, has been captured in stone, testifying not only to the craftsman’s artistry but also to the extraordinary breadth of vision of the Chandela Rajputs under whose rule the temples were conceived and constructed.
The Khajuraho temples were built in the short span of a hundred years, from 950-1050 AD in truly inspired burst of creativity. Of the 85 original temples, 22 have survived till today to constitute one of the world’s great artistic wonders.
Bihar Government has banned using of sirens and hooters in VIP vehicles.Only vehicles of the Governor, Chief Justice of Patna High Court, Fire tenders and ambulance would be allowed to use sirenChief Minister Nitish Kumar has taken this decision in view of increasing sound pollution.
PM Narendra Modi at the inauguration of the National Conference of Dalit Entrepreneurs.