Here Are The Headlines:
1.Prime Minister to inaugurate Indian Science Congress in Mysuru this morning.
2. Himachal Pradesh High Court orders an ex-gratia compensation of 20 lakh rupees each to families of 24 Hyderabad students drowned in Beas River in June 2014.
3. Gujarat government decides to withdraw 74 police cases filed in connection with Patidar agitation .
4. Cutting across party lines, leaders pay rich tributes to veteran CPI leader, AB Bardhan.
5. India to take on Afghanistan in South Asian Football Federation Cup at Thiruvananthapuram today.
6. Mumbai Rockets beat Awadhe Warriors 2-1 in opening match of Premier Badminton League in Mumbai.
HEADLINES IN PICTURE
Three abducted youths released by Maoists in Chhattisgarh; safely reached CRPF camp in Chintalnaar in Sukma
#PathankotAttack: Fresh Firing reported at Pathankot Air Base; total number of martyrs during the combing operation reaches to 7.
During search operation a blast is reported from inside in which a Lt. Col. of Indian army lost his life and five commandos were injured who has been shifted to hospital.
Deeply dismayed by the execution of of a prominent Shi’ite Muslim cleric and 46 other people in Saudi Arabia: UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon
President Pranab Mukherjee today gave his assent to the five legislations which have been passed by Parliament in the recently concluding winter session.
These legislations are the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Amendment Act, The Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Courts Act, The Atomic Energy (Amendment) Act, and the Payment of Bonus (Amendment) Act, 2015.
Salute to the #BraveSonsOfIndia, martyrs of #PathankotAttac.
#SudarsanPattnaik‘s sand art at Puri beach of Odisha
Prime Minister Narendra Modi calls upon innovations to make renewable energy cheaper and reliable; Inaugurates 103rd Indian Science Congress at Mysuru in Karnataka.
Read full Text of PM’s inaugural address at 103rd session of Indian Science …
FROM OUR ARCHIVES