Here Are The Headlines :
• In Australian Open: Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova to play their third round matches today.
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi to visit Varanasi today to flag off a new luxury express train between Varanasi and New Delhi.
• India expresses deep concern over the death of three persons in police firing in Nepal’s Terai region.
• Plan to complete fencing of Border with Bangladesh finalised, says Home Minister.
• Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme to be extended to 61 more districts to improve child sex ratio.
• US to sell bombs and missiles to Iraq for F-16 jets to fight ISIS.
Tit-Bits by Aparna Jeevandas
Can it get punnier than this?
Timmy : I’m Hungary,.
Mum : Why don’t you Czech the fridge.
Timmy : Ok, I’m Russian to the kitchen.
Mum : Hmm…maybe you’ll find some Turkey.
Timmy : Yeah, but its all covered in Greece. Yuck !
Mum : There is Norway you can eat that.
Timmy : I know, I guess I’ll just have a can of Chile.
Mum : Denmark your name on the can.
Timmy : Kenya do it for me?
Mum : Ok , I’m Ghana do it.
Timmy : Thanks, i’m so tired Iran for an hour today.
Mum : It Tokyo long enough.
Timmy : Yeah, Israelly hard sometimes !