THE HEADLINES :-
- In Pakistan, famous Quawal Amjad Sabri gunned down in Karachi.
- In Sports: India beat Zimbabwe by 3 runs in the third and last T-20 match to win the series 2-1.
- Union Cabinet clears the way for mega auction of over 2300 megahertz of spectrum to give a filip to Digital India programme; Gives its nod for special package for employment generation and export promotion in textile and Apparel sector.
- Government amends UGC regulations to promote foreign collaborations for improving quality in higher education.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to leave for Tashkent tomorrow to attend SCO Summit; Likely to discuss issue of India’s membership in NSG with the Chinese President; Foreign Secretary S. Jaishankar in Seoul to push New Delhi’s efforts for Group membership in plenary meeting.
- Indian Space Research Organisation sets a record by successfully launching 20 satellites in a single mission; President and Prime Minister congratulate for its success.