- Shock waves across Europe as Britain votes to leave the European Union in referendum; British Prime Minister, David Cameron to step down by October.
- Brexit results trigger financial turmoil across the globe; Sensex sheds over eight hundred points.
- India is well prepared to deal with short and medium-term consequences of Brexit results, says Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
- Prime Minister says open Indian economy will be beneficial for Shanghai Co-operation Organisation.
- NSG meeting ends with no decision on India’s membership bid; New Delhi says overwhelming number of countries supported its membership.
- In Jammu & Kashmir, seven militants killed during gunfights in various areas of Kupwara district.
- And in Boxing; Manoj Kumar to take on European champion Pat McCormack in semi-final of IBA’s World Olympic Qualifying Tournament.