THE HEADLINES :-
- Sensex surges 259 points in fourth straight session, touching 27,000 mark.
- In sports; Indian Men’s Hockey team to take on New Zealand in Six Nations invitational tournament at Valencia, Spain in a short while from now.
- World Bank to provide over one billion dollars for India’s solar-energy program; Appreciates the growth of Indian economy under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- 40 police officers killed in a suicide bomb attack in Kabul; Prime Minister Narendra Modi condemns the attack.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh to visit Jammu and Kashmir tomorrow to review security situation and Amarnath Yatra arrangements.
- Disabled persons to get benefit of reservation in promotion in Group A and B posts as well rules the Supreme Court.
- Apex Court refuses to modify its 2014 order on transgenders saying Gays are not third gender.