- Stock markets rise for the sixth consecutive session; Nifty closes to over ten-month high.
- Pair of Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis enter into the quarter-finals of Wimbledon Tennis.
- Prime Minister says, government is no longer working in silos; says tomorrow’s Cabinet expansion to reflect priorities of his government.
- CBI arrests Delhi Chief Minister’s Principal Secretary Rajendra Kumar and four others over corruption charges.
- Indian girl Tarishi killed in Dhaka terrorist attack cremated in Gurugram.
- Union Finance minister Arun Jaitley reiterates, national resources to be allotted only through auction mode.