- Serena Williams to face Germany’s Angelique Kerber in Womens.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi terms India as a land of opportunities for investors; Addressing Indian diaspora in Johannesburg, says India is working to achieve over 8 per cent growth in the coming years.
- Mr Modi reaches Durban on the last day of his South Africa visit; To depart for Tanzania later today.
- In Jammu & Kashmir top Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani along with two other militants killed in an encounter in Anantnag district.
- Kerala imposes 14.5 per cent fat tax on Junk Food.
- US President Barack Obama to cut short his trip to Europe following Dallas shooting that killed five police officers.