THE HEADLINES :-
- Supreme Court orders restoration of Congress government in Arunachal Pradesh; Union Law Minister says, Government will respond after studying the judgement.
- BJP calls the Suprme Court verdict strange; Congress says, judgement establishes democratic values.
- Union Cabinet allocates 12 thousand crore rupees to impart skill training to one crore people over next four years.
- Maharashtra Election Commission cancels registration of 191 political parties for not submitting IT returns and audited accounts.
- Theresa May takes over as the second woman Prime Minister of Britain.
- Taiwan sends a warship to South China Sea after ruling by the International Tribunal.
- Heavy rain lashes parts of Rajasthan and Maharashtra; Normal life disrupted in Kolhapur; Alert issued for several districts of Uttarakhand.