THE HEADLINES :-
- India took an unassailable 3-0 lead in the Asia/Oceania Group I Davis Cup tie, in Chandigarh.
- Boxer Vijender Singh to clash with Australian Kerry Hope in his maiden pro-boxing title bout in New Delhi a shortwhile from now
- Turkish President regains control after a failed coup; Two hundred sixty five people including over one hundred assailants killed; India calls upon all sides to support democracy to avoid bloodshed.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi urges states to keep politics aside and give importance to national security.
- In Arunachal Pradesh newly elected Congress Legislature party leader Pema Khandu meets the Governor to stake claim to form the government.
- Centre calls an all party meeting tomorrow ahead of Monsoon session of Parliament beginning Monday.
- Islamic State terrorist group claims responsibility for attack in French city of Nice; Authorities arrests five people believed to be linked with the attack