THE HEADLINES :-
Indian Hockey legend Mohammad Shahid passes away.
- Rajya Sabha unanimously condemns indecent remarks by Uttar Pradesh BJP Vice President Dayashankar Singh against BSP Chief Mayawati; BJP removes him from all party posts.
- Sixteen persons arrested and four police officials suspended in connection with attacks on Dalits in Una in Gujarat, Home Minister Rajnath Singh says Prime Minister Narendra Modi has expressed pain over the attack.
- In Jammu & Kashmir, the overall situation remains peaceful with no major untoward incident reported; editors and publishers decide to resume their publications from tomorrow after government assurance.
- In Arunachal Pradesh, Chief Minister Pema Khandu wins confidence vote during floor test in the Assembly.
- Delhi Government orders magisterial probe into the alleged suicide of a woman activist of Aam Aadmi Party.
- Turkey temporarily bans all academics from travelling abroad.