Virat Kohli hits his maiden double century as India declare their first innings at 566 for 8 in the first test against the West Indies at Antigua.
- Abducted Indian national in Kabul, Judith D’souza rescued.
- Massive search and rescue operation on in Bay of Bengal for missing Indian Air Force aircraft AN-32 with 29 people onboard.
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh to visit Srinagar today to review security situation in the state.
- BJP demands BSP Chief Mayawati’s apology in connection with abusive language used by her party leaders.
- Area under pulses cultivation increases by 39 per cent across the country in the ongoing kharif season.
- In Germany, ten persons including a gunman killed in a terror shooting at Munich.