- Cricket: India tightens its grip on the kingston test against West Indies as hosts lose early wickets in rain marred fourth day’s play.
- Rajya Sabha to take up Goods and Services Tax Bill for consideration and passage today; BJP and Congress issue whip to their MPs to be present in the House.
- BJP Parliamentary Board to discuss today Chief Minister Anandiben Patel’s resignation and her successor.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh to leave for Islamabad to attend the SAARC Home Ministers’ conference.
- Minister of State for External Affairs V K Singh reaching Jeddah to finalise modalities to bring back retrenched Indian workers from Saudi Arabia.
- In Nepal, Maoist leader Prachanda set to become the Prime Minister after signing a pact with Madhesis.