- Requisite number of states ratify GST Constitution Amendment Bill; Finance Minister Arun Jaitely says the Bill can now go for Presidential assent.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to embark on a two nation tour to Vietnam and China tomorrow.
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi tells Supreme court he will face trial in RSS defamation case.
- Information and Broadcasting Minister Venkaiah Naidu says media should strike a balance between freedom of expression and national security.
- CBI files charge sheet against Dawood Ibrahim for supplying tobacco to Dubai.
- Cabinet Secretary reviews preparedness for Dengue and Chinkungunya with Committee of Secretaries.
- Huge explosion rocks Kennedy space centre in US during a rocket launch.
[Indiatv3 the no1 social media headlines provider+