Indian boys defeat arch-rivals Pakistan 3-1 to enter the final of Under-18 Asia Cup hockey tournament in Dhaka.
- India carries out surgical strikes on terror launch pads across the Line of Control; DGMO Lt. Gen. Ranbir Singh says, significant damage caused to terrorists and their infrastructure.
- Government says, it will take befitting measures to ensure the safety and security of the country; Opposition fully supports Government’s action to counter Pakistan sponsored terrorism.
- MEA briefs envoys of 25 countries including US, China, Russia, the UK and France about surgical strikes.
- Border states of Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat put on high alert.
- Centre launches Progress Panchayat to reach out to the minority community and publicize welfare measures taken by the government for their betterment.
- Sensex falls 465 points to close at 27,828.
- Indiatv3 the no1 social media headlines provider+