- Sensex zooms 521 points, its biggest single day gain in nearly five months, to reclaim the 28000 mark.
- Supreme defers hearing on BCCI’s review plea against Lodha Panel’s recommendations by two weeks.
- Shuttler Saina Nehwal appointed as a member of the International Olympic Committee’s Athletes’ Commission.
- Prime Minister launches Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes hub in Ludhiana for welfare of SC/ST entrepreneurs; says manufacturing and service sector is growing in the country despite recession in the world.
- Mr. Narendra Modi dedicates three hydro-power projects to the nation.
- GST Council takes upGoods and Services Tax rates issue including a four slabs structure with lower rate for essential items on the first day of its deliberations.
- Supreme Court directs Karnataka to release 2,000 cusecs of Cauvery water every day to Tamil Nadu till further orders.
- India to extend all help to Myanmar in setting and strengthening of its democratic institutions.
- Indiatv3 the no1 social media headlines provider+
- Entertainment tonight
- Sports @Indiatv3