Indian Hockey team beat Malaysia 2-1 in Asian Champions Trophy.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi calls for report from all states and central ministries about areas of improvement, following World Bank’s indifferent ranking for India in ‘Ease of doing business’.
- India and New Zealand to expand co-operation in Asia Pacific regional forums; Mr. Modi invites New Zealand Government and commercial entities to participate in the ongoing transformation of India.
- In Uttar Pradesh, Samajwadi Party Presdent Shiv Pal Yadav demands sacking of Minister Pawan Pandey following his expulsion from the party; Chief Minister meets Governor.
- Special CBI Court acquits former Karnataka Chief Minister and State BJP President B S Yeddyurappa in 40 crore rupee bribery case.
- Information and Broadcasting Minister Venkaiah Naidu says Uniform Civil Code will not be brought without consensus.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours levy of cess on luxury items and Tobacco to compensate loss of revenue due to GST.
- Centre constitutes a committee of concerned Ministries to monitor bird flu situation in the country and also contain its spread.
- INDIATV3 NO1 social media headlines provider+