- China beat India 3-2 in Asian Champions Hockey Trophy tournament in Singapore.
- Delhi and its neighboring States decide to immediately undertake sprinkling of water on dusty roads and introduce wet vacuum sweeping as part of Centre’s measures to control air pollution.
- Government launches Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan to give free health check-up and treatment to pregnant women free of cost on 9th of every month.
- GST Council meeting remains inconclusive on dual control issue; State Finance Ministers to meet on 20th of this month to sort out pending issues, says Arun Jaitley.
- Maharashtra government sets up SIT to probe Buldhana Ashram School sexual abuse case; 11 accused remanded in police custody for seven days.
- Government cancels licenses of over 11,000 NGOs for not submitting documents on time under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act.
- CBI carries out searches at five places in Bhopal in connection with probe into Vyapam Scam.
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J.Jayalalithaa recovers from her illness, says Chairman of Apollo Hospital.