Indian Women’s Hockey team lifts Asian Champions Trophy beating China 2-1 in the summit clash in Singapore.
- Petrol price hiked by 89 paise per litre and Diesel by 86 paise from midnight tonight.
- BJP President Amit Shah kicks off party’s Uttar Pradesh poll campaign with Parivartan Rath Yatra from Saharanpur; Targets ruling Samajwadi Party, BSP and Congress on development issues; Silver jubilee celebrations of Samajwadi Party also begin in Lucknow; BSP Chief Mayawati rules out any possibility of alliance between SP and her party.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar says 95 percent retired soldiers have already got the benefit of One Rank One Pension.
- Information and Broadcasting Minister Venkaiah Naidu says criticism over day-long ban imposed on NDTV India is politically motivated to create controversy.
- India and Sri Lanka agree to set up a hotline between coast guards to address fishermen issues.
- NCAER pegs India’s GDP growth at 7.6 per cent for the current fiscal.
- INDIATV3 NO1 social media headlines provider+