- BENGALURU TEST: India reach 213 for 4 in their second innings on Day 3 against Australia; lead by 126 runs.
- Campaigning for the last phase of Assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh and Manipur ends; Polling on Wednesday.
- Pakistan’s former National Security Adviser terms 26/11 Mumbai terror attack as a classic example of cross-border terrorism, carried out by Pakistan-based group.
- Government asks State Bank of India to reconsider it’s decision imposing a penalty on non-maintenance of minimum balance in Savings accounts from 1st April.
- Supreme Court seeks response from Centre and RBI on a plea alleging that people not being allowed to deposit demonetised currency notes till 31st March, as promised.
- Information and Broadcasting Minister, Venkaiah Naidu says government is committed to providing equal rights and opportunities for women.
- INS Virat, the world’s oldest aircraft carrier in active service, decommissioned with a ceremonial send-off in Mumbai.
- Sensex surges 216 points to a two-year high above the 29,000 mark.