- Delhi Police files FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assualting an Air India staffer; Seven airlines including Air India bar him from flying in their carriers.
- Supreme Court directs Centre to produce more than 190 files in connection with 1984 riot case.
- India says Pakistan have to walk away from terror and create a conducive atmosphere in order to have dialogue with New Delhi.
- Bombay High Court directs Maharashtra Association of Resident Doctors to join their duty by 8 AM tomorrow or the government will have right to take punitive action.
- Enforcement Directorate issues show cause notice to Kolkata Knight Riders Sports, actor Shah Rukh Khan and others for violating FEMA guidelines.
- Apex Court asks Committee of Administrators of BCCI to release funds to Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association for conducting Test match in Dharmsala.
- Fourth and final cricket Test between India and Australia to be played in