THE HEADLINES :-
- India says, terror attack at Mazar-e-Sharif in Afghanistan reminds of urgent need to dismantle safe havens and sanctuaries supporting terrorism from outside its borders.
- Medical Council of India warns physicians of action if they fail to prescribe medicines by generic names.
- In Jammu and Kashmir, two terrorists killed in an encounter with security forces in Budgam district.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley says, India’s economic growth remains resilient with low inflation and low Current Account Deficit.
- Al-Qaeda Chief Ayman al-Zawahiri hiding in Karachi under the protection of ISI, says a US media report.
- China’s first cargo spacecraft successfully completes automated docking with orbiting space lab Tiangong-2.
- In IPL, Rising Pune Supergiant win by 6 wickets against Sunrisers Hyderabad in Pune.