- BJP sweeps MCD Polls; Prime Minister Narendra Modi expresses gratitude to the people of Delhi.
- Prime Minister urges senior bureaucrats to prepare concrete plans and objectives for transformative change to be achieved by the 75th anniversary of our independence in 2022.
- India affirms continued support to Sri Lanka for realizing its vision for a stable, peaceful and prosperous Island nation.
- New Delhi hands over a petition by the mother of Kulbhushan Jadhav to Islamabad for his release; Also reiterates request for Consular Access.
- SEBI allows options trading in commodity derivatives; Bars resident and non-resident Indians from making investments through participatory notes.
- Sensex and Nifty both hit record closing highs; Rupee again scales a multi-month peak against the dollar.
- In Tennis, Maria Sharapova returns from a 15-month doping suspension; Faces Roberta Vinci in Stuttgart Open this evening.