India to take on China in badminton quarter finals.
- President Pranab Mukherjee says, there should always be room for the argumentative Indian, not the intolerant Indian; cautions that complex issues are being reduced to binary opposites resulting in polarisation.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate country’s longest, Dhola-Sadia river bridge, in Assam tomorrow.
- Center seeks report from Uttar Pradesh government over Saharanpur violence.
- Supreme Court refuses urgent hearing on a plea seeking fresh NEET examination for MBBS and BDS courses.
- Sensex zooms 448 points to reach record high.