THE HEADLINES :-
New Zealand set 266 run target for Bangladesh in Champions Trophy
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi appeals world leaders to unite against terrorism; India becomes full member of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
- Supreme Court upholds law making Aadhaarmandatory for PAN card and income tax return but exempts those without it for now.
- Five terrorists killed as Army foils infiltration bid in Uri Sector of North Kashmir.
- Madhya Pradesh Chief minister appeals to agitating farmers to postpone ongoing strike; Invites them for talks.
- In Britain, No party gets majority in Parliamentary elections; Theresa May claims to form government with Democratic Unionists backing.