SPORTS ROUND UP…
- In first cricket Test against Sri Lanka, India to resume their first innings on day two at 399 for three.
*‘Babumoshai Bandookbaaz’ new song: Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Bidita Bag send temperatures soaring with steamy ‘Barfani’
*Suchitra Krishnamoorthi files complaint over ‘abusive’ tweets, 4 booked
*A#minors Ananth Bhut youngest drummer to attempt iconic ‘ajeeb dastan’song.
*Jab Harry Met Sejal’ new song: Love is in the air with Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma’s ‘Hawayein’
*PIHARWA: First ever music video on ‘Tripple Talaq’
Nitish Kumar to take oath as Chief Minister, BJP leader Sushil Kumar as Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar this morning; Governor gives two day’s time to prove majority in the Assembly.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate former President, APJ Abdul Kalam’s memorial in Rameswaram.
BJP President Amit Shah and Information and Broadcasting Minister Smriti Irani to contest Rajya Sabha poll from Gujarat.
The Centre makes registration of marriages compulsory.
SPORTS ROUND UP…
*Elvis Presley’s first music agency contract sold for 37,000 pounds
*It’s an opportunity I’ll always cherish: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa winner Arpita on her Mubarakan song
*Notes forever ,the music band have 10 singers performing with the A#minors.
*First still from ‘Mere Rashke Qamar’ featuring Ajay Devgn, Ileana D’Cruz out!
*After performing 154 shows as part of the tour, which included his performance in India on May 10, Bieber cancelled the rest of the shows
🔤newsdesk©all rights reserved
Co powered by Bharati classes ,G Music,Mukul Stationaries and
Dental Care-next to Muchhala College
No less Know More
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi reviews relief operations in flood-affected areas of Gujarat; announces an immediate assistance of 500 crore rupees.
- Nation celebrates Kargil Vijay Diwas today.
- Supreme Court cancels appointment of one lakh 78 thousand Shiksha Mitras as Assistant Teachers in Uttar Pradesh for not holding adequate qualifications.
- Centre says there is no proposal to constitute a committee to look into the demand of the Gorkhas for a separate state.
- Enforcement Directorate arrests Kashmiri separatist leader Shabir Shah in a money laundering case.
- Death toll in Mumbai building collapse rises to 17.
- Sports, India’s Konsam Devi wins Gold at Asian Youth and Junior Weightlifting Championships in Nepal.
This footage is of today in ghatkopar damodar park the four floor building collapse at mumbai watch here https://youtu.be/M2LZdWm1JIo
the building at damodar park in ghatkopar collapse, there are many of ambulance and fire brigade came into force to save the public at situation. at the ground floor there is nursing home hospital .the hospital also collapse at ghatkopar mumbai damodar park..
The Ghatkopar West Building Collapse Near Shreyas cinema..
- Ram Nath Kovind to take over as the country’s 14th President today.
- Outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee calls for violence-free public discourse and financially inclusive society.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi says, soft economic policy decisions taken with an eye on electoral gain will not benefit the nation.
- Supreme Court issues notice to Centre, Madhya Pradesh government and CBI on a plea seeking court-monitored probe into encounter of 8 SIMI activists in Bhopal.
- Iraq government says, it does not have any substantial evidence about the fate of 39 missing Indians.
- A Central team to visit Assam today to review the flood situation.
SPORTS ROUND UP
- In ICC Women’s World Cup cricket, India to take on six-time champions Australia in the second semi-final in Derby today.
ruled out international return with South Africa
Conflict management on BCCI’s agenda in SGM
Ankle injury forces Michael Lumb into immediate retirement
Wood passed fit after scans clear him of serious injury
A-plus players have option to choose their BPL franchise
Australia sweat over Meg Lanning’s fitness
Mithali Raj banks on India’s Derby ‘advantage’
Relationship between CA, players is going to have to build again: Johnson
Kohli hoping to recreate ‘landmark tour’ success
Herath pips Ashwin to second spot in Test rankings
CNM NEWS© 20/7/17
No Less Know More
*Despacito declared most streamed song ever.
*Sachin Jigar duo to give music to five movies.
*Pop sensation Dhiinhak Pooja to be in Big boss 11?
*Don’t listen to singer’s who lip sink their songs on stage:Guru Randhawa
*Assamese singer Bidisha BezBaruha commits suicide in Gurgaon.
🔤newsdesk©all rights reserved
- Counting of votes for Presidential election to take place today.
- Supreme Court says Right to Privacy cannot be an absolute right and State may have some power to put reasonable restriction on it.
- Union Cabinet approves 15 per cent hike in salaries for public sector company employees.
- Centre asks State governments to set up their own insurance companies for better implementation of crop insurance scheme.
- US criticises Pakistan for not taking any significant action against terror outfits Lashkar e-Tayyiba, Jaish-e-Mohammad, Afghan Taliban and Haqqani Network.