SPORTS ROUND UP…
- IAAF votes unanimously to uphold ban on Russian athletes ruling them out of World Championships
- Dominic Thiem says he still needs to win a lot of matches to be deservedly called the next big thing in tennis
- IAAF World Championships 2017: Mo Farah seeks 3rd straight distance double in London before bidding farewell
- Premier League: Liverpool supporters vote in favour of standing areas to be reintroduced in stadiums
*Linkin Park streams increase by 730 percent post Chester Bennington’s demise
*Shah Rukh Khan, EDM sensation Diplo join forces for music video?
*‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’: ‘Sweety Tera Drama’ is a quirky desi dance number!
FOR REPRESENTATION ONLY
*Pritam auctions guitar gifted by Shah Rukh Khan
*Google will merge You tube Red and play music in a new app.
Co powered by Bharati classes, G Music,Mukul Stationaries and
Dental Care-next to Muchhala College
No less Know More
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announces 2,350 crore rupees for flood affected North Eastern states.
- Top Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist Abu Dujana killed in encounter in Pulwama district in Kashmir Valley; Police describe Dujana’s killing as a huge success of security forces.
- Lok Sabha approves Supplementary Demands for Grants for over eleven thousand crore rupees for 2017-18.
- BJP accuses Congress of having conspired to stop approval of the bill granting constitutional status to the Backward Classes Commission in Parliament yesterday.
- With Rajya Sabha’s approval today, Parliament passes the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Bill.
- Maharashtra government tells Supreme Court that Parliament and not courts can introduce right to privacy as a fundamental right.
- Senior PML(N) leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi elected by the National Assembly as interim Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to visit Guwahati today to take stock of the flood situation in Assam and other North Eastern states.
- Information and Broadcasting Minister Smriti Irani reviews relief and rescue work in flood-affected Banaskantha district of North Gujarat.
- Rajya Sabha passes Constitution (123rd Amendment) Bill, 2017 with amendments; A new commission for OBCs with constitutional status to be set up.
- Government to end LPG subsidy by March next year.
- Countering terrorism a growing priority for India and US, says External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj.
- And, in Pakistan, lawmakers to elect interim Prime Minister today in a special session of the National Assembly.