- India were 183 for 3 against Sri Lanka on the opening day of the Colombo Cricket Test. when report last came in.
- HS Prannoy and Sourabh Verma storm into quarterfinals of New Zealand Badminton Open.
- Supreme Court refuses to stay Election Commission’s notification allowing NOTA option in upcoming Rajya Sabha elections in Gujarat.
- Income Tax raids continue for the second day at premises of Karnataka Energy Minister DK Shivkumar in Bengaluru and Delhi in the alleged tax evasion case.
- In Jammu and Kashmir, two army personnel including a Major martyred in gunbattle with terrorists in Shopian district; Two terrorists killed in another encounter in Kulgam district.
- China again extends its technical hold on listing of Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar as UN-designated terrorist.
- JUST RELAX