Zomato’s New Ad Uses Judwaa Song ‘Oonchi Hai Building’.
*Indo-American Hip Hop Artiste And Songwriter Svetha Rao Aka Raja Kumari Sp Writes For Gwen Stefani, and Lived In Madhuri Dixit’s Home.
*Prem Joshua: Our music is immersive, emotional and resonates with contemplation.
*Singer Ed Sheeran is not disappointed at missing out on a Grammy nomination in the Album of the Year and Song of the Year categories. “
*Selena Gomez has dedicated her award to her kidney donor and best friend Francia Raisa.
*Kailash Kher supports Manipuri farmers for free.
*Shankar Mahadevan creates signature tune for Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
- United States recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel; announces plans to relocate its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem;
- UN Secretary General leads world leaders in denouncing the US decision; Security Council to meet in emergency session tomorrow.
- Political parties making last ditch efforts to woo the voters as campaigning for the first phase of Gujarat Assembly elections ends this evening.
- Centre to reward States and districts for achieving 90 per cent of total imunization coverage under Indradhanush mission.
- In Nepal, final phase of parliamentary and provincial elections begins.
- Depression over south-east Bay of Bengal likely to intensify into a deep depression; Heavy rainfall likely over North Andhra Pradesh, South Odisha and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- And in Hockey World League Final, India enter the semi-finals outplaying Belgium 3-2 in penalty shootout.
<><><>THANKS FOR DROPPING BY
*7th edition of Aadi Anant music festival returns to celebrate ‘guru-shishya’ heritage.
*Aditya Narayan: Music has lot of money but labels earning it all.
*Suprindent of Mumbai schools, Mrs.Pranjali,pays a visit to the ABC School of music and enrolls to be taught by celebrity instructor Dr. Charles Noronha.
*Anushka Manchanda: My heart breaks to hear remakes that do no justice to originals.
*DJ Nucleya: I am hesitant about working in Bollywood.
*Brijesh Shandilya has come up with a single on Shiv.
*Adhyayan Suman, though not trained in vocals, is all set to debut as a singer next week.
High Alert issued in Gujarat and Maharashtra in view of Cyclone Ockhi; In Mumbai, schools closed today and people advised against visiting beaches.
- Election Commission prohibits publishing of advertisements in print media in Gujarat on Friday and Saturday without prior approval; Electioneering in state heats up for first phase of polling.
- Rebel Janta Dal (United) MPs Sharad Yadav and Ali Anwar disqualified from Rajya Sabha.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley asks officers of Directorate of Revenue Intelligence to find new techniques to prevent smuggling and circulation of fake currencies.
- Extradition trial of Vijay Mallya begins at a court in London.
- And in Hockey World League Final, India goes down 0-2 to Germany in Bhubaneshwar.
- THANKS FOR DROPPING BY…
*Jay-Z is the leader of the 2018 Grammy Award nominations.
*Selena Gomez suits up as Billboard’s Woman of the Year.
*Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter denies rape accusation.
*Bhartnatyam danseuse Ankita…will dance to the beats of the A#minors.
*Saavn to Come Pre-Enabled on Amazon Echo Devices in India
- Cyclonic storm Ockhi causes widespread rain in Tamil Nadu and Kerala
- leaving eight people dead; Heads towards Lakshdweep.
- Union Cabinet clears amendments for reintroduction of bill in Lok Sabha to grant constitutional status to National Commission for Backward Classes.
- Counting of votes for all 652 Urban local bodies begins in Uttar Pradesh.
- Supreme Court asks all States and Union Territories to set up a trauma centre in every district of the country ; Slew of directions issued on road safety.
- World AIDS day being observed today; WHO to advocate access to safe and effective medicines.
- Indian archers bag three gold, four silver and two bronze medals at Asian Championships in Dhaka.
<><><>THANKS FOR DROPPING INN… <><><>
<><><>THANKS FOR DROPPING INN… <><><>
DJ Kygo: Would be cool to create music with an Indian artiste.
*Jason Derulo and Wiz Khalifa in India: Trip includes Goan food and Christmas with kids.
*Ex-Bigg Boss contestant Norah Fatehi teams up with Hardy for new single, Naah.
*Sunny Leone to host party for DJ Kygo.
*Ed Sheeran would love to do something in Bollywood with Shah Rukh Khan.
*The A# minors ready to rock on 29th of DEC.
- Campaigning for first phase of Gujarat Assembly election in full swing; Last day for withdrawal of nominations for second phase today.
- Two day annual Shanghai Cooperation Organisation meeting begins in Russian city of Sochi; India to attend it as full-fledged member.
- United States presses all countries to cut off all diplomatic and trade ties with North Korea following its latest test of intercontinental ballistic missile.
- Higher Education Funding Agency approves projects of over 2,000 crore rupees to six higher educational institutions to improve research infrastructure.
- Odisha government releases nearly 365 crore rupees for rain hit farmers in 19 districts.
- Deep depression formed over South West Bay of Bengal; Heavy rain predicted over Tamilnadu coast.
SPORTS ROUND UP…
*Singer Miley Cyrus says she doesn’t like her own pop songs “most of the time”.
*Stars react to their 2018 Grammy nominations.
*Dr.Charles Noronha trains the A#minors with hits by Kumar Sanu,Sonu Nigam, Arijeet Singh ,Abhijeet and Udit Narayan.
*Jay-Z, Kendrick Lamar lead male-dominated Grammy nominations.
*Sonu Nigam invites charity foundations for gigs in December
Prime Minister calls entrepreneurs from across the globe to invest in India; underlines introduction of GST, Bankruptcy code and other government initiatives for entrepreneurship to flourish.
- Campaigning for the first phase of Gujarat Assembly Elections enters crucial stage; Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi scheduled to hold several rallies today.
- In Uttar Pradesh, polling underway for the third and last phase of urban local body elections.
- North Korea test fires an intercontinental ballistic missile; US says the missile went higher than ever before; Japan calls for an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council.
- Income Tax Department conducts searches at various locations in Delhi and NCR in connection with the Panama Papers leak case.
- And Parliamentary committee on Information Technology asks Padmavati director Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Censor board chief Prasoon Joshi to appear before it.
SPORTS ROUND UP…
**Maharashtra government to celebrate birth centenary of singer Sudhir Phadke
*Dhinchak Pooja wants to be a part of a popular music show.
*Thane female singer living in Cosmos Jewels commits suicide [.Name witheld]
* Amar Pandit, co-founder and CFO of Nuvoco ,and Radhika Mukerji, opine that,Music has the power to change your mood, promptly.
*Composer Vishal Mishra uses ebow to create music
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate Global Entrepreneurship Summit, focusing on women entrepreneurs, in Hyderabad this afternoon; US President’s Advisor Ivanka Trump to address the inaugural session.
- Prime Minister to also launch Hyderabad Metro Rail today.
- Scrutiny of nominations for the final phase of Gujarat Assembly elections to be held today.
- Government constitutes 15th Finance Commission under the chairmanship of former bureaucrat NK Singh.
- Bangladesh High Court upholds death sentence of 139 soldiers in 2009 BDR Mutiny case.
- International Film Festival of India comes to a close in Goa this afternoon.
- And, ace Indian cueist Pankaj Advani wins World Snooker Championship in Doha.
Rock legends salute Malcolm Young on AC/DC founder’s passing.
*Selena Gomez opens up on life-threatening situation before kidney transplant.
*Spice Girls ‘on-board for a 2018 reunion’
*The Dayawati Modi Foundation conferred the ‘Award for Art, Culture and Education’ for the year 2017 to Veteran Sarod player Amjad Ali Khan.
- Centre promulgates Indian Forest (Amendment) Ordinance to encourage bamboo cultivation in non-forest areas.
- In Gujarat, today is the last day for withdrawal of nomination for the first phase of assembly polls; 1280 nomination papers found valid after scrutiny.
- Centre asks States to implement Clinical Establishment Act to take effective action against hospitals indulging in unethical practices.
- Jammu & Kashmir government orders review of cases against youth for the period 2015 to 2017.
- Zimbabwe’s former vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa to be sworn in as president today.