SPORTS ROUND UP…
* Popular singer-composer Shekhar Ravjiani visited the shelter home – named Aarushi – as the newly appointed brand ambassador of the Delhi-based NGO.
*Fans accuse Selena Gomez of lip syncing her performance at the AMAs.
*Upcoming singer Prajyot Dewaskar and drummer Henry pay a visit to ABC and belt out 15 songs on the trot with young musicians and Dr.Charles.
*Blake Shelton named People’s 2017 ‘Sexiest Man Alive’.
*You’re beautiful’ singer James Blunt to perform in India
mid day news
- Centre advises Jammu and Kashmir Government to withdraw cases of first time offenders involved in stone-pelting; Compensation to policemen killed during encounters likely to be enhanced.
- In Gujarat, scrutiny of nomination papers for first phase of Assembly elections is being held; Patidar leader Hardik Patel announces support to Congress.
- Voting underway for the first phase of Urban Local Body elections in 24 districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- In Assam, an all party meeting to discuss issues related to updation of National Register of Citizens, held in Guwahati today.
- The United States imposes sanctions against 13 Chinese and North Korean organizations for helping evade nuclear restrictions against North Korea.
- Pakistan’s ousted Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his family members appear before an anti-graft court in Islamabad in Panama Papers scam case.
- Seven Indian boxers to play for Semi final berth in AIBA women youth championship in Guwahati.
- In Uttar Pradesh, voting underway in 24 districts for first phase of three phase Urban Local Bodies elections.
- Scrutiny of nomination papers for first phase of Gujarat Assembly elections to take place today; Last date of withdrawal is Friday.
- Haryana government orders enquiry into the death of a child suffering from dengue and alleged overcharging of treatment at a Gurugram-based private hospital.
- FMCG companies lower prices of various products to pass on benefits of GST rate reduction to end-consumers.
- Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe resigns after 37 years of rule.
SPORTS ROUND UP…
Bharti Singh’s pre-wedding song video is pure romance.
Tamil Music Director Santhosh Narayanan Accuses Sydney Airport Officials Of Racism
‘*Bharati classes and activity center where ABC is a part of it will celeberate its annual day on the 29th of Dec.Ticket booking open to public.
*Neil Nayyar, the wunderkind can play 44 musical instruments.
- India’s Dalveer Bhandari re-elected to International Court of Justice.
- Filing of nominations for first phase of Assembly elections in Gujarat ends today; Congress releases second list of 13 candidates.
- Central Board of Excise and Customs asks FMCG companies to immediately revise MRP on all products in line with latest reduction in GST rates.
- Indian Panorama section of International Film Festival to open in Goa today.
- Air quality again deteriorates in the national capital; slippes from poor to very poor category.
- US President Donald Trump declares North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism.
- And in Badminton, P V Sindhu leads India’s challenge at Hong Kong Super Series starting at Kowloon in Hong Kong today.
|INDIA TV3 20/11/17|
*Ed Sheeran left his fans craving for more as he wrapped up his city concert in 90 minutes. Mumbai, you are special and this night is magical! said He.
*Armaan Malik: Singing for Rahman sir and Rajinikanth is a dream cometrue.
*The A# minors play Kumar Sanus songs and attempt “Shape of you’ Dandiya style.
*Talat Aziz: Soul in ghazals will remain forever.
*Singer Shashaa Tirupati to come up with a capella
You can now watch all the above news in vdo here on
Co powered by Bharati classes ,G Music,Mukul Stationaries and
*Dental Care -next to Muchhala College
No less Know More
THE GUITAR SOCIETY
THE HEADLINES :-
- THE HEADLINES:
- Poll process begins for second and final phase of Gujarat Assembly elections with issuance of notification; BJP releases its third list of 28 candidates.
- Congress Working Committee announces schedule for party President’s election; Voting on 16th December.
- Delhi High Court seeks Centre and West Bengal government’s response on BJP leader Mukul Roy’s plea alleging phone tapping.
- Supreme Court stays National Green Tribunal’s order directing opening of new path to Vaishno Devi shrine for pedestrians and battery-operated cars from 24th of November.
- Congress leader and former Union Minister Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi passes away.
- International Film Festival of India begins in Goa this evening; Around 200 films from over 80 countries to be screened.
- And in Cricket, India set a victory target of 231 for Sri Lanka on the final day of Kolkata Test.
*Singer Shruti Dhasmana is ‘thrilled’ to be part of the music album ‘Ananta Volume 1 – Maestros of India’, which is an official submission accepted for consideration for nomination in the 60th edition of Grammy Awards..
*Singing superstar Mika Singh has come up with his new single ‘DJ Waleya- The wedding song’ a duet with singer Minu Bakshi. Mik.
*10 year old Anjali Bayad of the A#minors enthralls the audience by playing Vada karo nahi chodhoge tum mera saat.
*Party anthem ‘Kar gayi chull’ from Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra-starrer ‘Kapoor & Sons’ crossed 200 million views on YouTube
*Singer-composer Anirudh Ravichander, who has recently released India’s first vertical pop music video Bewajah, reveals that he is currently working on his next song with Dhanush.
- Union Cabinet approves creation of Anti-profiteering Authority to ensure GST benefits are passed on to consumers.
- Supreme Court says freedom of expression is sacrosanct and should not be ordinarily interfered with.
- NTPC to buy farm stubble at 5,500 rupees per tonne for use at power plants to encourage farmers not to burn it.
- Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa says there was no over pricing in Rafale purchase;Government negotiated a very good deal for the fighter aircraft.
- Zimbabwe reels under political uncertainty as President Robert Mugabe refuses to resign after reported coup.
- And in Sports; PV Sindhu enters quarter-final of China Open Super Series Badminton.
*Happy Birthday Diana Krall!
(born November 16, 1964) is a Canadian jazz pianist and singer, known for her contralto vocals.
*Absconding ‘Music director Nadeem Saifi -Nadeem Shravan fame-may be under don Dawood’s ‘protection’.
*Katrina Kaif looks ravishing in new Swag se karenge Sabka swagat .
*Linkin Park to dedicate One More Light live album to Chester Bennington.
*While the A#minors practised the bond theme…little did they know that
the Bond girl Halle Berry was in Mumbai.
*Pink said singer Jon Bon Jovi broke her heart when he married Dorothea Hurley in 1989.
*Country music super Star Carrie Underwood underwent a surgery for her broken wrist a few days after she fell outside her Nashville home.
*Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham was seen giving fashion advice to strangers on streets.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi says free press is the corner stone of vibrant democracy; Greeting media on National Press Day, compliments it on giving voice to the voiceless.
- COURTESY NDTV NEWS
- BJP Central Election Committee completes discussion on BJP candidates for Gujarat Assembly; Senior party leader JP Nadda says list to be released at an appropriate time.
- National Green Tribunal directs Delhi government to seize 10-year-old diesel taxis without any delay as they cause air pollution.
- Government to introduce BS-VI grade auto fuels in National capital Territory in 2018 instead of 2020 to reduce vehicular emissions.
- Supreme Court stays Rajasthan High Court’s interim order restraining the state government from notifying law for quota to Gujjars and Other Backward Classes.
- And in Badmintion, Saina Nehwal to meet Akane Yamaguchi of Japan today in second round of women’s singles of China Open Super Series Premier.
*’MTV EMA 2017: Hard Kaur wins Best India Act
*Qarib Qarib Singlle lyricist Raj Shekhar: I am an accidental lyricist.
*ABC ‘s chief Music insructor Dr. Charles Noronha’s Wife ‘Suporna’ met with an accident yesterday.Now stable.
*Nicki Minaj’s brother convicted in child rape case.
*Fukrey Returns: Fukra boys shake a leg with Mehbooba.
*Adnan Sami meets ‘lovely guy’ Great Khali
THE HEADLINES INTERNATIONAL…
- Chief Ministers of Delhi and Haryana meeting in Chandigarh to discuss air pollution and the issue of stubble burning; Air quality improves in the national capital and adjoining areas.
- Kerala Transport Minister Thomas Chandy resigns over land encroachment issue.
- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurates JOHAR scheme worth 1,500 crore rupees in Jharkhand aimed at doubling the income of two lakh rural poor.
- Revised GST rates come into effect; Over 200 goods and eating out become cheaper from today.
- In Manipur, one militant killed, two Assam Rifles jawans injured in an encounter in Chandel district.
- And, in Badminton, Saina Nehwal enters China Open pre-quarterfinals; PV Sindhu and HS Prannoy to begin their campaigns later today.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi says, North Korea’s proliferation links must be investigated and parties who supported unlawful programmes be held accountable; Pitches for safe, secure and free navigation in Indo-Pacific region.
- President Ram Nath Kovind to lay foundation stones of various projects in Ranchi on the occasion of Jharkhand state’s foundation day today.
- In Zimbabwe, soldiers reportedly take over headquarters of Harare’s national broadcaster amid a growing political crisis.
- United Nations awards over 1,000 Indian peace keepers with UN medals for their dedicated service and sacrifice in conflict ridden South Sudan.
- Japan to simplify visa rules for Indians from January next year.
- And, In China Open Badminton Super series Premier, all lead Indian shuttlers to begin their challenge in Fuzhou today.
*Padmavati: Second song Ek Dil Ek Jaan featuring Deepika Padukone – Shahid Kapoor garners over 10 million views.
*Spice Girls ‘on-board for a 2018 reunion’
*A# Minors gear up for gig in Dec.
*Music maestro A R Rahman will be embarking on his tour spanning across four cities that will celebrate his 25 year journey.
*MTV EMA 2017 full winners list: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello and Zayn Malik win big.
*Liam Payne cannot wait for One Direction to reunite