Ten scientifically proved facts music benifts you
- Improves endurance.
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Reduces pain
- Improves the quality of sleep.
- Improves pattern recognition skills.
- Makes you happier.
- Reduces Depression & Anxiety.
- Improves the function of blood vessels
- Improves memory.
10.. Strengthens heart and lowers blood pressure
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley says, Supreme Court’s judgment on right to privacy protects Aadhaar.
- Direct tax collections in the first half of the current financial year rise 15.8 percent.
- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan says, one lakh youth to get on the job training for 3 to 5 years in Japan as part of government’s skill development program.
- CBI court issues non-bailable warrants against three European middlemen in connection with AgustaWestland VVIP choppers deal.
- Kerala government orders criminal probe against former Chief Minister Ommen Chandy in Solar Scam case.
- And in Under-17 FIFA World Cup, India to face do-or-die encounter in their final group A match against Ghana in New Delhi today.
*Apple partners AR Rahman to set up two music labs in India.
*Wiz Khalifa excited for his debut India gig.
*Now an Amitabh Chalisa… birthday special from fans in Kolkatta
*The A*Minors gearing up for 29th Dec ,Bharati classes annual day.
*Zareen Khan’s ‘Aksar 2’: Arijit Singh, Mithoon weave magic in ‘Jaana Ve’ song .
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to attend inauguration of birth centenary celebrations of Nanaji Deshmukh in New Delhi today.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley says series of reforms like demonetisation and the GST, initiated by Modi government has put Indian economy on a stronger track.
- Supreme Court says sex with minor wife aged between 15 and 18 years is criminal; Asks Centre and states to take proactive steps to prohibit child marriage across the country.
- In Jammu and Kashmir, two Air Force GARUD personnel martyred and two LeT terrorists eliminated in an encounter in North Kashmir’s Bandipora district.
- The United States flies two supersonic heavy bombers over the Korean peninsula in a show of force against Pyongyang.
- IMF trims India growth forecast for the current financial year to 6.7 per cent; Predicts the country will regain fastest growing ecomony tag next year.
- Voting begins for bypoll to Gurdaspur Lok Sabha seat in Punjab.
- Bihar government to provide reservation to persons with disabilities in government jobs and educational institutions.
- And in football, Spain beat Niger while Brazil defeat North Korea in FIFA Under-17 World Cup.
|FIFA U-17: Spain to take on Niger; DPR Korea to meet Brazil in Gr D matches today|
In FIFA U-17 world Cup football tournament, Spain will take on Niger and DPR Korea will meet Brazil in Group D matches at Kochi today.
INDIA LOST TO COLUMBIA 1-2
|India to take on Australia in 2nd Twenty20 International in Guwahati|
|India will take on Australia in the second Twenty20 International at ACA-Barsapara stadium in Guwahati today.|
|ICC Set to approve World Test Championship|
|The International Cricket Council, ICC is set to approve plans for its long-awaited World Test Championship at a meeting in New Zealand this week.|
India’s Anupama Ramachandran wins World Open U-16 Snooker Ch’ship
State govt working to boost sports facilities: UP CM
*Jiya Jaye plagiarism case: Palash Sen issues statement on filmmaker Bhargav Saikia’s legal notice
*Bol Na Aunty fame Ompraksh Mishra back with new song VadaPav
*Green Acres society chairman Mr.Nandakumar showers gifts on the A#minors for their excellent performance.
*Celebrated screenwriter-poet-lyricist, Javed Akhtar, will be honoured by the Mangeshkars on the occasion of Hridaynath Mangeshkar’s 80th birthday on October 26
*.’Jimikki Kammal most viewed Malayalam song on YouTube’
- Union Minister Smriti Irani inaugurates several development projects in Amethi; targets Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi for ignoring the region.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley says states are adopting GST at a fast pace despite attempts to derail it.
- Today is the last day for filing GSTR-1 return for the month of July.
- Petrol and diesel to become cheaper from tomorrow in Gujarat as state Government reduces VAT by four per cent.
- National Human Rights Commission issues notices to the Centre and Maharashtra government on reported deaths of farmers due to pesticide spraying on cotton crops.
- In the US, 10 killed in worst ever fires in California’s wine region; about 1,500 buildings destroyed.
SPORTS ROUND UP…
*Adnan Sami enthralls crowd on banks of Dal Lake
*Adnan Sami and family meet Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj and her husband
*Google dedicates its doodle to Begum Akhtar on her 103rd birth anniversary.
*A#minors..Prepare for Trinity music Exams by solving papers in a mock test.
*Amit Kumar confesses he got everything on a platter
- Gujarat High Court commutes death sentence of 11 convicts into life term in Godhra train carnage case; Upholds life sentence by the special SIT court to 20 others.
- Supreme Court bans sale of firecrackers in Delhi-NCR till 31st of this month.
- Delhi High Court grants six-months time to Centre to look into accounts of political parties for traces of foreign funds.
- In Jammu and Kashmir, Top Jaish-e-Mohammed chief khalid killed by security forces in Baramulla.
- Boat carrying Rohingya refugees from Myanmar capsizes off Bangladesh; 12 dead and scores missing.
- And in Sports; Indian pair clinch recurve team gold medal in Argentina World Archery Youth Championship.
SPORTS ROUND UP…
|2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup: Germany to play Costa Rica|
In today’s matches in FIFA Under-17 tournament, Germany will play against Costa Rica in Goa, while Brazil with Spain at Kochi.
|India, Australia to play first T20 match in Ranchi today|
|The first match of the three-match T20 series between India and Australia will be played in Ranchi today.|
|American Morgan Hurd wins all-around title|
|American Morgan Hurd won the all-around title at the gymnastics world championships in Montreal yesterday.|
Under-17 World Cup: India lose 0-3 to USA in group A match
Sania Mirza-Peng Shuai enter semis of China Open
Olympic Committee suspends Brazilian arm after chief’s arrest
Fifa Under-17 World Cup’s Goa leg to start today at Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
Adnan Sami discusses art, music with artists in Srinagar.
*Singer Zubeen Garg sentenced to three months jail.
*Jubin Nautiyal, has other serious interests, apart from crooning and banging away his guitar strings. He is a national-level shooter and also a mixed martial art (MMA) champion.
*ABC member and current Mrs Tiara 2017 Anu Anand walks the ramp at 5:30pm tomorrow in R mall on Ghodbunder road.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi lays foundation stones of cable-stayed bridge between Okha and Beyt Dwarka in Gujarat, four-laning of Porbandar-Dwarka section and widening of Gadu-Porbandar section of National Highway-51.
- Prime Minister says due to decisions by GST Council, Diwali has come early for the people.
- Income Tax Department attaches three properties of former Bihar Chief Minister Rabri Devi and her daughter in Patna in a benami deal and tax evasion case.
- Chhattisgarh bans use of chlorinated plastic and Polyvinyl Chloride to conserve environment.
- Six persons drown as boat capsizes in Baharaich district of Uttar Pradesh.
<><><> INDIA TV3
SPORTS ROUND UP…
|FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017 kicks off today|
The biggest football extravaganza for India, FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017 kicks off today with four opening day matches to be played in Delhi and Mumbai.
|National Tennis: Prabodh, Bava Haddin enter men’s singles semifinal|
|In the National Tennis championship, top seed Suraj R Prabodh and second seed Bava Haddin have entered the men’s singles semifinal spot.|
|Jayant, Ayush, Varun enter quarters of Asia Junior Championship|
|Indian shuttlers Jayant Rana, Ayush Raj Gupta and Varun Kapur reached the quarterfinals of under-15 men’s singles competition of the Asia Junior Championship in Yangon, Myanmar today.|
China Open: Sania Mirza-Peng Shuai to clash with Strycova-Siniakova in quarter-final of women’s doubles
7th Vasai Virar Mayors Marathon to be held on December 10
Wushu World Championships: Pooja Kadian clinches India’s elusive gold
*Taylor Swift dominates MTV2017 EMA Nominations.
*Celine Dion dedicates show to Las Vegas victims.
*I attempt to redefine devotional music: Singer Kailash Kher.
*The soulful cover of Gerua and Kabira is all what you need to hear to set your day right!
*Bharati Classes who are stake holders in the ABC MUSIC school,will have their 14 th annual day celebrations in the 1800 seater Dr Kashinath Auditorium on the 29th of Dec 2017.
*Baba Sehgal does it again & this time it’s Donald Trump Ka Mania
- GST council meets in New Delhi; issues faced by exporters and functioning of GST network likely to be discussed.
- World Bank says, GST will have huge positive impact on Indian economy; terms recent slowdown in growth an aberration.
- Mi-17 chopper of Indian Air Force crashes near Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh killing seven personnel on board.
- 14th India EU summit underway in Delhi ; Ways to remove hurdles for the long-pending free trade agreement high on agenda.
- CBI questions RJD chief Lalu Prasad’s son Tejashwi Yadav in connection with IRCTC hotels contract case.
- Heavy rain likely in coastal and southern Odisha as low pressure area located over East Central Bay of Bengal intensifies into a depression.
- And in Sports: Biggest football extravaganza for India, FIFA U-17 World Cup kicks off this evening; India to play its maiden match against US.
Hollywood, music world pays tribute to legendary musician Tom Petty
*Udit Narayan: If people think that fame and lineage have gone to Aditya’s head, it is not true.
*Asha Bhosle: Want my statue to be placed between Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson.
*Las Vegas attack: White House says now not the time to debate gun control amidst worst mass shooting in US history
- Pakistan’s intelligence agency, ISI, has connections with terrorist groups and runs its own foreign policy, says top US General.
- Cabinet approves MoU between India and Switzerland on Technical Cooperation in Rail Sector; Ratifies Extradition Treaty with Lithuania.
- Reserve Bank of India to announce the fourth bi-monthly policy review statement this afternoon.
- In Jammu and Kashmir, three Army jawans injured in firing and heavy mortar shelling by Pakistani forces continues along the Line of Control in Poonch district.
- India and Bangladesh sign line of credit agreement involving 4.5 billion dollars for infrastructure and social sector development in Bangladesh.
- And, US resumes premium processing of H-1B work visas in all categories.